InConsult is proud to be the principal sponsor of the industry-leading, Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) Local Government Internal Audit Forum 2017 to be held in Sydney on 9 November 2017.
This annual forum, now in its 9th year, brings together the management and technical aspects that are defining local government internal audit, risk and governance arrangements.
Key topics to be covered on the program include:
- Auditing customer satisfaction
- The value equation – What makes a good internal audit plan
- IT Security Assurance – Keeping cyber safe
- Auditing culture – Can you do it?
- Effective Enterprise Risk Management
- ICAC insights – Learnings from operation Ricco
- Why you need an assurance strategy?
- Local government performance expectations of the future
- Leadership for better governance and better communities
- Emergency management – is your council prepared?
- Office of Local Government update
The forum provides a unique opportunity for all governance stakeholders within the sector including mayors, general managers, councillors, audit committee members and internal audit, risk, compliance and governance professionals, to gather to address the current and emerging issues impacting upon the local government sector.
InConsult will also host an exhibition stand at the forum. We would love to see you there. Come past, say hello, meet the team and learn more about our services.
For further information and to register for this annual forum click here