At InConsult, we’ve been helping our clients confidently manage their risks for over 17 years and so it is with great pleasure that we announce our new and enhanced cyber risk management capabilities to help our clients better combat the escalating threat from cyber risks.
Cyber risks are a real threat to business. Here are the facts:
- Cyber risk continues to feature in the top three risk concerns of most organisations,
- More cyber risk laws and regulations are being introduced e.g. Notifiable Data Breach and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR),
- New cyber risk regulations are currently in development for APRA regulated entities through Prudential Standard CPS 234 Information Security,
- There are hundreds of breaches reported daily, and
- Less than a third of organisations are satisfied with their ability to manage cyber risks.
WHAT HAVE WE ACCOMPLISHED?
Over the last 6 months, we have completed a number of initiatives that aim to deliver a more comprehensive, proactive and affordable cyber risk management service to our clients that also complements our existing risk and assurance services.
- We welcomed Tulin Sevgin to the InConsult team. Tulin is a very ‘tech savvy’ cyber risk specialist with over 9 years experience in the public and private sector. Tulin is a highly capable consultant who leads the design, development and delivery of our cyber risk services. Tulin has a wealth of experience in making IT environments more secure having held senior positions with CBA, Westpac, Optiver and Deloitte. Tulin has a Bachelor of Information Technology (University of Wollongong) and is a member of the Australian Information Security Association, Australian Computer Society and Information Systems Audit and Control Association.
- We have designed and launched our end-to-end range of cyber risk management services with our clients in mind. From cyber risk management framework design, to security gap analysis scans, to cyber security exercises…our aim is to help our clients understand their cyber risk posture and provide them with assurance, no matter the size and complexity of the organisation. Learn more about our new Cyber Risk Services here.
- In the tradition of InConsult’s commitment to value for money, we have invested in state of the art technology to help identify and pin-point specific cyber security vulnerabilities in a cost effective manner and provide a quantifiable security risk score for your organisation.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR OUR CLIENTS?
We’re now cyber risk ready.
We have laid a solid foundation to deliver cyber risk management services to our existing and future clients. In the coming months, we will be expanding our team of cyber risk professionals and collaborating with specialist organisations to help our clients better understand and manage their cyber risks.