- Flexible Working Arrangement. Based in Sydney + Hybrid
- Competitive remuneration
- 3-7 years experience
- Travel involved
InConsult is a progressive risk management and internal audit consulting firm with an established client base across many industries including local government, insurance and not-for-profit.
Due to strong growth in our business, we are hiring an additional experienced internal audit professional to help deliver internal audit services to our clients across New South Wales.
This role will involve undertaking a wide variety of internal audit assignments at client premises under the supervision of a Manager or InConsult Director. As the timing and location of assignments will vary, we require someone with a degree of flexibility including the capacity to work from home.
About the Role
- Great opportunity to join a collaborative, customer focussed team.
- Take your internal audit skills to the next level by conducting a diverse and interesting range of audit assignments across different industries.
- Enjoy a flexible working environment with a genuine focus on work life balance.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assisting clients to develop internal audit plans and assurance maps.
- Developing audit scopes, engagement plans and work programs.
- Undertaking a wide variety of internal audit assignments both remotely and at client premises.
- Using your skills to analyse data and information, assess risks, test the effectiveness of controls and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Writing insightful reports that add value for our audit clients.
- Presenting audit findings and recommendations to various stakeholders including Audit and Risk Committees.
What You Will Bring
- At least three years’ experience in internal audit, risk management or related disciplines.
- Flexibility to meet varying needs of clients.
- Ability to manage competing priorities and work to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Sound presentation skills.
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively and build professional relationships with clients.
What We Can Offer
- Competitive remuneration including a generous staff bonus scheme.
- Flexible working arrangements that promote a work life balance.
- A small team environment that is collaborative, supportive and innovative.
- The opportunity to develop you existing skills and attain new ones.
- Variety from working across multiple clients and industries.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Position closes 30th September 2023