Do you know what your key risks are? What are the emerging risks? What are their consequences? Which risks are not currently well managed? What risks have not yet been identified? What risks can’t you absorb or tolerate?
More demanding stakeholders, increased regulation, potential financial or criminal penalties, corporate fraud and uncontrollable events all mean greater uncertainty about meeting future objectives.
In an increasingly complex business environment, the need for an organisation to understand and manage all its major risks is not only critical to achieving strategic goals but integral to good corporate governance.
Developing, implementing and maintaining an appropriate Enterprise-wide Risk Management (ERM) framework requires a sound understanding of the organisation, the business environment and the principles of risk management.
- Risk Management Quick Start: We help an organisation take the first steps towards implementing a formal and proactive enterprise-wide risk management framework using Risk Management Standard AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 and best practice risk management principles.
- Risk Management Health Check: An independent and holistic review of an organisations risk management framework against best practice standards, applicable regulations and maturity models to provide stakeholders with peace of mind as to the effectiveness and efficiency of your risk management framework.
Risk Assist: A flexible package of services designed to support small and medium sized organisations to maintain a formal, proactive and cost effective risk management function.
Risk Enhance: Transform your risk management to best practice. Supports today’s risk professional by providing both routine and non-routine support and mentoring to help take risk management to the next level of maturity and best practice.
- Major Project Risk Management: Support the project team to improve risk assessments so that the venture will be delivered within the constraints of time, cost and resources and to the required standard.
- Risk Management Training: An excellent way to introduce and/or reinforce the basic concepts of risk management to staff, management and the board to improve people’s skills and confidence.
Workplace Health & Safety: A comprehensive range of WHS advisory services to help organisations effectively manage health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Safety Check: An independent WHS management system audit conducted by an accredited WHS Lead Auditor to evaluate the organisations level of compliance with AS/NZS 4801, WHS Act (2011) and applicable WHS regulations.
- Safety Aid: Helping organisations improve key elements of their WHS management system including documentation (policy, procedures, SWMS), training, inspections and incident management.
- Safe @ Work: Conducting a work site risk inspection of your workplace, identifying risks and providing a written report listing important actions.
- Safety Wise: WHS training to provide directors, managers and front-line staff with an overview of WHS requirements and familiarisation with your organisations key procedures.
- Safety First: Facilitating a range of scenario-based emergency and safety exercises for staff.
- Workers’ Compensation Claims Management Audit: A review of the efficiency and effectiveness of workers’ compensation claims management processes.
Benefits of Managing Risk
Read our case studies to see the benefits of risk management in practice
Would you like to know more about our Risk Management services and capabilities? Contact us today.